STEPS YOU NEED TO COMPLETE
STEP #1 - Create Swimsation Login
PLEASE COMPLETE THE SIGN UP FORM ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF PAGE.
If you are setting up profiles for more than one student (i.e. you have two or more children) you can use the same email address for each student, but they will require a different password for their login. STEP #2 – Booking Swimming Lessons
This can be done by contacting your local Swimsation using the information located on our contact page. STEP #3 - Paying for Swimming Lessons
At Swimsation when it comes to paying for a students lesson there are three options available, there are: Option 1
- Pay in person at reception (EFTPOS, cash etc) Option 2
- Top up a student's online Swimsation account via our online store Option 3
- Direct bank deposit into Swimsation's account:
NB: When paying by bank deposit please include the following information so we can allocate your payment correctly to your student's Swimsation account
STEP #4 - Get your togs and goggles ready to get wet
- Reference: Student's ID: 100000001
- Particulars: Your Swimsation Branch (e.g PAPAKURA)
- Code: Student's First Initial and Surname (e.g. J Bloggs)
We look forward to seeing you soon!