- At enrolment the student (or their parent/caregiver) is required to notify Swimsation of any medical conditions or disabilities the student has so we can provide the correct tuition, assistance and/or support to each student.
- Membership cards must be swiped on arrival at the pool.
- Swimsation facilities are smoke and alcohol free establishments, and as such no smoking or alcohol consumption is permitted on or around the premises.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, at Swimsation’s sole discretion.
Payment for Lessons
- All fees are to be paid in advance by either a weekly/fortnightly direct debit or a lump sum payment, which enables you to book a spot for the entire term. Alternatively, a student can join a lesson on a casual basis by paying a one-off fee before the lesson.
- There are four terms each year, and the length of each term varies between 9 to 11 weeks (in line with the public school terms). The price per term is calculated based on the Price-Per-Lesson (PPL) rate and the number of weeks in that specific term.
- Swimsation reserves the right to increase lesson fees, but will give a minimum of one month’s notice before doing so.
- Lump sum payments need to be paid in full before the first lesson of the term.
- Credit is not given for missed lessons, however a makeup lesson may be offered in exceptional cases and a student may be eligible for a maximum of 3 makeup lessons per term due to sickness and/or injury (medical certificate may be required).
- Swimsation cannot guarantee the availability of makeup lessons. They will only be provided if there are spaces available in the appropriate class.
- Swimsation reserves the right to cancel programmed makeup sessions in the event a lesson time is required for a new customer.
- Makeup lessons must be taken within the term of the date of absence, and cannot be transferred onto another term.
- Makeup lessons will not necessarily be with the original instructor.
- Makeup lessons cannot be rescheduled once booked and if missed cannot be rebooked.
Timing of Lessons
- Swimsation cannot guarantee everyone the lesson times they request, but Swimsation will make all reasonable endeavours to accommodate all members to the best of their ability.
- Swimsation reserves the right to change lesson times and program content, as required, to meet the requirements of booking demands.
- Lesson times will vary between 20-25 minutes in duration depending on the stage of the program (please note that this does not apply to private or squad lessons).
- All lessons will run to the specified timings and will not run over. It is the student’s reponsbility to be there on time and students are to be changed and ready to go at the lesson’s start time.
- Swimsation does not run lessons on Public Holidays.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, but account credit may be extended at the discretion of the Facility Manager under exceptional circumstances on a case by case basis.
Termination of Lesson Attendance
- Swimsation may terminate a student’s lessons, at its sole discretion, if (1) payment or an acceptable alternative is not made, (2) the student violates any part of these Terms and Conditions, or (3) the student’s conduct is improper and/or harmful to the best interests of Swimsation or its other students. No refund or credit will be provided.
Parent and/or Caregiver Attendance during Lessons
- Parents or caregivers of students under the age of 12 in non-squad classes are required to be in attendance at all times.
- Squad students’ parents or caregivers may be exempt from being present, but only with prior approval from the Squad Instructor.
- Parents or caregivers of infants in baby programs must be in the water with infants at all times.
Swimsation Lesson Rules
- Listen to your Instructor at all times.
- No running.
- Jumping and diving are only allowed under an Instructor’s supervision and direction.
- All students must wear suitable swimming attire (e.g. swim costumes and rash tops) for all swimming lessons. No T-Shirts, underwear or other clothing are to be worn in the swimming pool.
- All students who are not toilet trained must wear water proof nappies.
- Students are expected to have their own swimwear, goggles and swim caps. Swimsation does not provide loan equipment for lessons but these are available for purchase at each facility.
Photos and/or Videos
- Swimsation reserves the right to take photos and/or videos of groups of students in their lessons, and you consent to us using this material for our reasonable promotional and training purposes by agreeing to the terms and conditions upon enrolment. Swimsation will seek your consent before using any recognisable photos or videos featuring an individual student.
- Photos or videos may only be taken at the facility by parents/caregivers with the prior consent of the Facility Manager. If permission is given, you must not take photos of anyone other than your own children.
Limitation of Liability
- Swimsation is not responsible for any personal property that is damaged, lost or stolen while in or around Swimsation premises.
- You are liable for any and all unreasonable damages you or your child cause to the equipment or physical infrastructure at Swimsation and you may be required to reimburse Swimsation for such damages.
- You assume all risk of injury and waive all rights to pursue damages or any other relief of any kind as a result of anything occurring in or near Swimsation premises. In the event that you or your child are injured while on Swimsation premises, you will hold Swimsation and all owners, employees, agents, successors and assigns of Swimsation harmless from all claims of any sort for damages or for other relief, including but not limited to claims for contribution, except where provided for in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Swimsation may use any information that you directly or indirectly transmit to us to help ensure that we provide you with quality service, and to enable us to keep you informed and up to date with reports, newsletters and details of service changes. In addition, Swimsation may use your information to provide additional information to you about the full range of services we offer. If you do not want to receive this information, please let us know by emailing us.
- All personal information you supply to us will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any identifiable personal information we have collected is stored securely and will not be disclosed outside of Swimsation without your consent.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By enrolling in a Swimsation program you are acknowledging your acceptance to these Terms and Conditions.
CLICK ANYWHERE TO EXIT